andrew8

Can I deduct all of my child's classes and programs she does after school. Can I deduct the summer camps that she does.

Education expenses for grades K-12 are not deductible on your Federal return, whether for private, public, or home schooling, nor are the expenses for tutoring, after school lessons or after school activities, such as dance lessons, sports, etc.  Some states allow deductions/credits for K-12 education and/or home schooling expenses; if your state has these deductions available, you will be prompted to enter them when you prepare your state return.  (As far as I know, the states that offer any sort of K-12 deductions/credits are Illinois, Indiana, Iowa,Louisiana, Minnesota, and Wisconsin)

As for summer camp--if it was summer day camp so that you could work, you could enter it in Federal>Deductions and Credits>You and Your Family>Child and Dependent Care Credit.  If the camp was just for fun or enrichment for her but not so that you could work, it is a personal expense that is not deductible.
fullah7

What if there is no Public school available i.e working abroad there are only Private schools

Sorry, the same tax law applies.