Solved: As a self-employed musician, I went to a music symposium in NYC to improve my craft. Where does this education expense get claimed?

As a self-employed musician, I went to a music symposium in NYC to improve my craft. Where does this education expense get claimed?

If you are preparing Schedule C for your work, you will claim this as expense on Schedule C.  It can be claimed similar to how many industries require continuing education.  You can claim it as an "Other Expense" that you can list individually as a Training Seminar or a similar title.