Am I able to deduct my student loan interest from my 1098E even though I am a dependent?

I graduated in 2015 and have been living at home since. Because of this, my mother is still claiming me as a dependent, even though I have a full-time job. I am the only one that has made payments on the loans. My mom's income is too high to qualify for the 1098E deduction. Is there any way I can deduct my student loan interest from my 1098E even though I am a dependent?

No, you would not be eligible to claim the student loan interest deduction, if someone else claims you as a dependent.  For more information on the requirements to claim the student loan interest deduction please see the following TurboTax FAQ: