Whether you recently began consulting, launched a new business, or have owned one for decades, TurboTax Self-Employed gives you the power to file your taxes with confidence. It covers everything for your personal return along with the forms, schedules, and guidance you need to ensure your self-employed taxes are done right the first time. You can also get tax expert or CPA advice along the way and a final review of your return before filing with TurboTax Live Self-Employed.
Just like last year, we’re including a complimentary 1-year subscription to QuickBooks Self-Employed to track business expenses like mileage, phone, and supplies so you can easily import them when tax time rolls around next year. That way you can be sure you’re getting all the business credits and deductions you’re entitled to year after year.
Because TurboTax Self-Employed is an online product, it also works on web-enabled mobile devices. Get started today!
- What is TurboTax Self-Employed?
- How is being self-employed different from being an employee?
- Which TurboTax Online version do I need for a Schedule C?
- What tax breaks can I get for my 1099-MISC or 1099-NEC?
- If I didn't get a 1099-NEC or 1099-MISC, do I still need to report the income? Even if it's less than $600?