How do I get PLUS in TurboTax Online if I haven't ... - Intuit Turbo Real Money Talk

EnglishEN

Pick a language

Intuit
,Created with Sketch.10276 helpful votes

How do I get PLUS in TurboTax Online if I haven't started a 2018 return yet?

To access a 2017 (or earlier) return you filed with TurboTax, you'll need to purchase PLUS Help & Tools. This 3-step process entails:

1. Starting a 2018 Free Edition return (even if you don't plan to file this year).
  2. Selecting the PLUS upgrade.
  3. Paying for PLUS.

Instructions

1. After signing in, select File for $0 (under Free Edition).
  2. Keep going through the screens until you get to the Great job so far... screen where you'll be given the option to Get PLUS.
  3. After selecting PLUS, go to File in the left-hand menu.
  4. At the Just a few steps left... screen (you may have to select Continue before getting here), select Start next to Step 1.
  5. On the next screen, select View payment options and follow the instructions to pay for PLUS.

After you've paid, select Tax Home in the left-hand menu. Then select Show next to Your tax returns & documents to get the option to Download/print return (PDF) for the tax year you want.

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Intuit TurboTax - Finish filing and get your maximum refund, guaranteed.

Ready to Try TurboTax?

Returning? Sign in