We no longer sell or support TurboTax products for tax years 2015, 2014, or earlier. If you still need to file a return an older tax year, here are some options:
- For federal returns, download and print the prior-year IRS tax forms and instructions at the IRS Prior Year Products page, or call 1-800-TAX-FORM (1-800-829-3676) to order.
- Using search on the IRS page: Enter the form, schedule, or publication you need (for example, 1040 or Schedule A) in the Find field and select Find. This brings up all current and previous editions. The corresponding tax year will be listed in the far right column.
- For state returns, contact your state's Department of Revenue or visit their website. Most of them let you download prior-year tax forms.
- Try an internet search, for example, file 2015 return or prepare 2013 taxes.
- Ask a local tax preparer or CPA for assistance.
Generally, it's no longer possible to claim a refund for tax years 2015 or earlier, as the 3-year statute of limitations has expired. However, you can still paper-file your return so that it's officially on file with the government.