turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

dew2017

Does anyone know how I can do the schedule C? I made about 1500 last year on Amazon Mechanical Turk.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
mcjack26

Does anyone know how I can do the schedule C? I made about 1500 last year on Amazon Mechanical Turk.

You need to go to the wages and income section of turbo tax.  Go to the misc and other income section.  You should have gotten a 1099 Misc. form from whomever you worked for.  The program will lead you through what you need to do.  Completing this section will generate the Schedule C Form.  You  may have deductions you can take against that income.  Home this helps.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
mcjack26

You need to go to the wages and income section of turbo tax.  Go to the misc and other income section.  You should have gotten a 1099 Misc. form from whomever you worked for.  The program will lead you through what you need to do.  Completing this section will generate the Schedule C Form.  You  may have deductions you can take against that income.  Home this helps.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies