turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

DM1945

Turbotax Business

I am thinking of trying to use Turbo Tax Business this year to file for a multi member LLC. I understand that I will also need to purchase a consumer version of Turbo Tax for our personal taxes. Question: Does the business version of Turbo Tax guide the user through questions like the consumer oriented versions? Can data from the business version be shared with the personal versions?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Turbotax Business

Turbo Tax Business  is not available to do online or on a Mac.  You can buy the Window's version here.  And you can have both TT Business and TT Home & Business (or any personal version) installed on  your computer at the same time.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/small-business-taxes 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Turbotax Business

Turbo Tax Business  is not available to do online or on a Mac.  You can buy the Window's version here.  And you can have both TT Business and TT Home & Business (or any personal version) installed on  your computer at the same time.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/small-business-taxes 

Turbotax Business

Yes, you will find that TurboTax Business is laid out quite similarly to other TurboTax products in its interview features.  While it is a business program, so its designed for more advanced use, it will walk you through all the relevant sections with questions through a similar interview process that you experience in personal.

The business version does not currently directly share data with the personal version.  But, it will create the necessary forms (K1 likely) that you would need to then enter yourself into your personal version. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies