clifb

Will TurboTax tell me which line on Schedule C is used for classes attended for the business? For example, "How to sell to the Federal Government."

My business is an LLC. I attended classes on marketing to Federal and State of Virginia buyers. The classes cost $50.00 to $150.00. Which line on Schedule C is appropriate for such expenses?

Carl

You'll deal with that as the very, very, very last item in the Business Expenses - Other Common Business Expenses section. At the bottom of the Other Common Business Expenses screen is a section called "Other Miscellaneous Expenses", and you'll enter it there. Make sure your description of the expense makes sense. For example, I might label it something like "Federal Procurement office required sales training" or something of that nature.