Solved: Why is my TurboTax Premier not providing me Schedule E, p. 2 so that I can list the information in Part III Income or Loss from Estates and Trusts?

L797R46

Why is my TurboTax Premier not providing me Schedule E, p. 2 so that I can list the information in Part III Income or Loss from Estates and Trusts?

Anita01

Create the k-1 Worksheet first, by going to Forms, then scrolling up to the Open Form folder above the list of forms in your return.  Click on Open Form, then enter k-1 in the field for typing a form name.  Click on the type of k-1 below and make your entries there first.

Anita01