dmh

Why is it forcing me to use a schedule c when unemployed?

Married filing jointly, but i had zero income or expenses to claim under previous schedule c.

IsabellaG

If you have a Schedule C that transferred over from last year, but no longer applies to you, you can delete it from your return.

• Go to My Account at the top of your screen. From the drop-down, choose Tools (see screenshot).
  • In the Tool Center, choose Delete A Form (see screenshot).
  • In Review Form List, find the Schedule C, and choose Delete.
  • On the screen Delete Selected Form, select Delete. After the screen Form Successfully Deleted, go back to the forms list, and verify that the form has been deleted.

After that, if you wish to start your return over in a different version of TurboTax, choose Clear and Start Over, and select a simpler version of the program.

IsabellaG