Solved: Where is Schedule F? How do I find it on Turbo Tax self employeed?

Where is Schedule F? How do I find it on Turbo Tax self employeed?

I am using self employed turbo tax...I cannot find it on Turbo tax. I do not want Sch C. I want Sch F.

TurboTax will produce a Schedule F to include in your return when you fill out the farm income section of TurboTax Self Employed.  You can use the search to get there -

• Log into your account and click Take Me to My Return (you must click this before searching or you won't get the jump to link below)
  • Click the search icon in the top right corner (looks like a magnifying glass)
  • Search for “farm income” in the search box
  • Click the “jump to farm income” link.
  • This will bring you to the appropriate place to add a farm and Schedule F

• Click the “jump to farm income” link.

When I log in, 'Take Me To My Return' does not pop up - there's just a list of sections and it says pick up where you left off - and there is no way for me to access the Schedule F to delete it.

Click on WORK ON OTHER INCOME then choose the FARM  in the Business section of the Income tab ...

1....jpg