Solved: Where in Turbotax do I report that my depreciable ...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jbcpa31-

Where in Turbotax do I report that my depreciable business asset is on federal Indian reservation land and as such gets to be depreciated over a shorter life?

My property is a commercial building rental and instead of the 39 year life should be depreciated over 22 years due to the Indian depreciation life.
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
tagteam
Level 15

Where in Turbotax do I report that my depreciable business asset is on federal Indian reservation land and as such gets to be depreciated over a shorter life?

If this can be accomplished at all, it will have to be entered using Forms Mode which is not available in the online versions of TurboTax (only the desktop (installed) versions support Forms Mode).

I would suggest that you contact Support (link below) for further guidance.

What is the TurboTax phone number? (intuit.com)

View solution in original post

1 Reply
tagteam
Level 15

If this can be accomplished at all, it will have to be entered using Forms Mode which is not available in the online versions of TurboTax (only the desktop (installed) versions support Forms Mode).

I would suggest that you contact Support (link below) for further guidance.

What is the TurboTax phone number? (intuit.com)

View solution in original post

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings