Solved: Where in Turbotax do I report that my depreciable ...

jbcpa31-

Where in Turbotax do I report that my depreciable business asset is on federal Indian reservation land and as such gets to be depreciated over a shorter life?

My property is a commercial building rental and instead of the 39 year life should be depreciated over 22 years due to the Indian depreciation life.

tagteam

If this can be accomplished at all, it will have to be entered using Forms Mode which is not available in the online versions of TurboTax (only the desktop (installed) versions support Forms Mode).

I would suggest that you contact Support (link below) for further guidance.

What is the TurboTax phone number? (intuit.com)

tagteam