samundero

Where do I put the 'Ordinary business inc. (loss) reflected on my Schedule K-1

AmandaR1

You can add your Schedule K-1 following the steps below.

1. Login and click Take me to my return
  2. Next, select the Federal Taxes tab and then click the Wages & Income tab below it  (If you have the blue button Check for more income click it, and then click Skip to see all income)
  3. Scroll down to the Other Business Situations section and click the blue hyperlink Show more
  4. Click Start/Revisit next to Schedules K-1, Q
  5. Next, you'll be asked about your schedule K-1 and walked through entering it into the software. When you return later, you'll be at a summary screen of the K-1s entered and be able to click Edit to review/change your entries.

AmandaR1

1. Login and click Take me to my return