Callhd

Where do I put the expenses for a 1099-MIS C from a online sales group? Thrive or Le-Vel Brans LLC?

DawnC0

You can report self-employment income and expenses on Schedule C in TurboTax.  For more information on reporting this income and expenses, see Self-Employment Taxes & Reporting Business Income and Deductions

Carl

Sales "group"??? This matters. Are you the owner of a business? If so, are you the sole and only owner of this business? This matters big time for correct reporting of business income. So is the business I presume you own a:
Single member LLC?
Multi-Member LLC?
LLC that has filed IRS Form 8832 to be "treated like an S-Corp" for tax purposes?
An actual S-Corp?
A C-Corp?
This matters.
Lisa995

Sounds like those pyramid direct marketing things, like Amway.  Sch C for income and expenses.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Carl

I'm not clear if they're dealing with one business they own, or two.
Lisa995

Thrive is one of those direct sales things that seem to be the fad and you can make some good money if youre the start of the pyramid and can get people to sell under you...most people fizzle out within a year.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Callhd

wow thanks for the information.
DawnC0