modragon61710

Where do i enter the income recieved for my business?

TomYoung

I don't use the online "Self Employed" product, but I assume it's more or less like the desktop "Home and Business" product.  In the Home and Business product I'd click on the "Business" tab at the top of the screen and then select the "Profit or Loss from Business" interview.  Then I'd start the "Business Income" interview after working through the "General Business Information" interview.

As I said, I have to assume that online Self Employed has a somewhat similar work flow.

Tom Young

TomYoung

Tom Young

bgclonts

I am using Turbotax Business.  I can't find where I enter my business income

AnnetteB6

TurboTax Business is for creating tax returns for Partnerships, S-Corporations, C-Corporations, multi-member LLCs, Trusts or Estate returns.  

First you must select which type of return you are filing based on the formation of your business.

If you are a self-employed sole-proprietor, then you should be using one of the personal versions of TurboTax -- TurboTax Online Self-Employed version, or the CD/downloaded TurboTax Home and Business.  Using one of those versions, search for 'Schedule C' to get started entering your business details and income.