turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

tclaurie

Where do I enter the amounts found in schedule K-1 block 11A and 11C?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
AmandaR1

Where do I enter the amounts found in schedule K-1 block 11A and 11C?

You'll need to be sure to check box 11 when you come to the screen titled Check Boxes That Have an Amount (see screenshot). Then, you'll be able to enter the letter code and related amount for each item you have listed in box 11 on the screen titled Box 11 (see screenshot).

1. Login and click Take me to my return
  2. Next, select the Federal Taxes tab and then click the Wages & Income tab below it  (If you have the blue button Check for more income click it, and then click Skip to see all income)
  3. Scroll down to the Other Business Situations section and click the blue hyperlink Show more
  4. Click Start/Revisit next to Schedules K-1, Q
  5. If you've already started entering your form, you'll come to a summary screen of Sch K-1s entered and need to click Edit next to the applicable sch K-1. Otherwise, start entering your schedule K-1 or click + Add another Schedule K-1.
  6. Then, you'll come to a screen titled Check Boxes That Have an Amount (see screenshot) and need to check box 11 before Continuing.
  7. When you come to the screen titled Box 11 (see screenshot) enter the letter code and related amount for each item you have listed in box 11.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies