May 31, 2019 9:31 PM
In TurboTax Online Self Employed, navigate to the Business menu bar.
- Select “Continue” on the next screen.
- Select “I’ll choose what I work on”.
- Select “Start” (or Update/Revisit) under the Business Income and Expenses section.
- Select the “Edit” link next to your business (this is assuming you've already entered a business name, some setup info,etc. If you haven't done this click "+Add a Business" and enter your information).
- Scroll down to the Business Expenses section and click “Start” (or Update/Revisit) next to "Other Common Business Expenses".
- Scroll down to the bottom and click "Start" next to "Other Miscellaneous Expenses".
- Enter your training expense into the grid at the bottom of the screen.