Where do i enter K1 form 1065 items 16G and 16H

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alcastillo2

3 Replies
IreneS
Intuit Alumni

To enter information from Schedule K-1 (1065) in the CD/Download versions of TurboTax, please follow these steps:

1. Click on Federal Taxes > Wages & Income  [See Screenshot #1, below.]
  2. Under Business Items, click on the box next to Schedules K-1, Q.
  3. Click Yes on the next screen, Schedules K-1 or Q.  
  4. On the Tell Us About Your Schedules K-1 screen.  Click on the Start/Update box next to Partnerships/LLCs (Form 1065). [Screenshot #2]
  5. If you have already entered K-1 information, you will see the Partnership/LLC K-1 Summary screen.  Click Add Another K-1 to enter your information  (or click on Edit to continue with the existing form entry).  [Screenshot #3]
  6. If you haven't yet started entering K-1 information, continue through the screens, entering the requested information.
  7. On the screen, Check Boxes That Have an Amount, be sure to click Box 16 [Screenshot #4]
  8. On the screen, Enter Box 16 Info, select G - Deduction - Interest expense and H - Deduction allocated at individual level - Other from the drop-down menu and enter the amounts.  [Screenshot #5]
  9. On the next screen, enter how much of the interest expense and other expense was due to foreign income. 
    [Screenshot #6]

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
alcastillo2

Follow-up to above question: I also have amounts in 16B, 16C, and 16D but the screen only allows up to 3 codes of input. Does this mean I have to enter a separate K1 worksheet for additional codes G and H for this same partnership?
alcastillo2

sorry forget the question above. . . . scroll button doesn't work in my keyboard . . .
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings