Solved: What version of turbotax do I need? I am employed full time however, I do some consulting on the side. My consulting only accounts for roughly 7% of my income.

What version of turbotax do I need? I am employed full time however, I do some consulting on the side. My consulting only accounts for roughly 7% of my income.

Since you will have W-2 income and self-employment income from your side gig, you should use Turbo Tax self-employment to make sure you are accurately recording your business income and deductions along with your other tax items.