What version of Turbo Tax provides a place for me to drop in a Net Operating Loss (NOL) amount for carry forward business losses?

You have the Self Employed version which allows everything you are asking about ... see it works for me ... 

AMAZING. All I had to do was spell Carryforward and it worked. I and the two Turbo Tax reps that helped me, spelled it Carry Forward---and it did not work.
I surely appreciate your help Critter#2  !!!!!     🙂

The devil is in the details.

I'm still trying to figure out if I can take NOL against wife's wages or just against my business income.

The NOL goes on the sch 1 line 21 which then goes to the form 1040 ... then it is netted against all other income.

While inside the software and working on your return, type nol carryforward in the Search at the top of the screen (you may see a magnifying glass there).  There will be a popup that says Jump to nol carryforward.  Select that link.

Here's more information on NOLs that may be helpful to you: IRS Pub 536 Net Operating Loss

This search was suggested to me by two turbo tax reps and it does not work on the  on line version I am using. I don’t mind changing to something that will work. Such as a download or a CD. I just need to get my taxes filed and I need to simply know what version of TurboTax actually offers a space to place NOL  Carry forward losses and allows me to be employed and self employed with a schedule C. Thank you

Can TT Business Desktop do this?

If you have a C-corp or Estate/Trust return then yes ... but a 1065 & 1120S are passthru situations and cannot have an NOL.