brkosu

Vehicle for business use

I mistakenly indicated that we sold the vehicle we use for business use and now multiple items associated with the depreciation and sale of a vehicle used for business purposes keep popping up in the review of the return. I've tried to go back and edit through the vehicle summary but can't seem to correct the issue. Is it going to be a problem if I leave everything blank? Should I delete the vehicle and start over?
RyanH2

Vehicle for business use

Try using the steps below to show that you did not sell the vehicle you use for business. If that doesn't work, try removing the vehicle and re-entering it.

Follow the steps below to let TurboTax know you did not sell your business vehicle:

1. Select "Business" at the top of the screen

2. Choose "Continue", then "I'll choose what I work on"

3. Select "Start" next to "Business Income and Expenses"

4. Select "Edit" next to your business name

5. Scroll down to Business Expenses

6. Now select "Update" next to "Business Vehicle Expense"

7. Select "Edit" next to your vehicle(Or select "Delete" to remove the vehicle completely)

8. Continue until you get to a screen titled, "Are You Still Using Your Vehicle for Business?", and select "Yes, I am still using the Vehicle for business".

Note: If you want to remove the vehicle completely see the quotations in step 7.

Select this link for more information regarding business vehicles: Business Use of Vehicles