turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Can I delete a schedule e worksheet?

where is the pop up window?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
cdhiron

I use TT Home & Business and am able to delete Schedule E by selecting "forms" in the upper right corner of the screen (in the blue bar).  Once you are in forms, scroll down the list on the left (Forms in My Return) until you find Schedule E wks click on that form.  In the bottom left part of the form area you should see 3 buttons, print, delete form, and close form.  Choose delete form.  You will be asked if you are sure you want to delete and if you are sure, then go for it.  If you use a different version of TT the steps may be different, but this may help you to figure out where to go.

boom20

I also use the TT Home & Business but is a download version to my Mac.  I can select the "Forms" in the upper left corner.  I scroll down the list on the left and open the "Schedule E Wks" form.  However, there are no buttons in the bottom of the form.  How can I delete the worksheet?  Thanks.
boom20

Additional information:  I have deleted all K-1 forms in the K-1 Summary screen.  I just can't remove the Schedule E Wks associated with the K-1 forms in the "Forms".   Thanks.
boom20

Update - I found the way to delete the form!  Once you open the Schedule E Wks form in the Form mode, go to the very top of the screen.  You will see "TurboTax", "File", "Edit", "View", "Forms", "EasyStep", "Flags", "Window" and "Help" .  Click on this "Forms", there is an option to remove Schedule E Wks.    
cdhiron

Well done!  Sorry I wasn't here to help with the Schedule E, glad you got it.  Happy Filing!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies