mtennant

Turbotax will not file. Says I need to fill out a K-1 partnership (1065) WHICH I do not have

Did you have one last year?  It may have transferred over and is waiting for you to fill it in.  

Try deleting it this way.  Go to the K-1 interview section here
Personal
Personal Income
Choose  I'll choose what I work on
Then scroll way down to Business Investment and Estate/Trust Income
Schedule K-1 - Click the Start or Update button

If the first screen says "Do you want to review Schedule K-1?". You have to answer yes and then click Update by  the Schedule K-1 type (LLC, S corp, trust). The next screen is the Summary screen listing all of the K-1 entered for that type of entity.  You can review, edit or delete it there.

Personal
Personal Income
Choose  I'll choose what I work on