Turbo Tax For Business 2018

Turbo Tax For Business 2018

I have used these programs for years. This year I switched computers.  How do I download the 2017 info to my 2018 return?

Turbo Tax For Business 2018

@martin47 wrote:

You have to locate and transfer your .tax2017 file, that you generated with the 2017 version of TurboTax Business, into the 2018 version.

It is likely that the file was saved somewhere on your old computer, if you still have access to it and otherwise did not save the .tax2017 file to different media, such as a flash drive.

Turbo Tax For Business 2018

Do not have access to old computer file. Now what?

Turbo Tax For Business 2018

@martin47 wrote:

If you cannot locate the .tax2017 file then, unfortunately, you will have to start the 2018 return from scratch.

Intuit does not have copies of tax files generated by TurboTax Business on its servers.