turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Turbo tax business download for S-corp 1120S return: where do I enter home office deductions

Turbo tax business download for S-corp 1120S return: where do I enter home office deductions if its accountable plan reimbursed expense. Can the deduction calculation be using simplified method. Since its S-corp reimbursing officer, is it subject to net s-corp income? This is not question about how do I claim on my personal tax return, however, how to report on 1120s tax return. Its business deduction and should not be considered as taxable income to report on 1040.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Turbo tax business download for S-corp 1120S return: where do I enter home office deductions

Expenses that the corporation paid under an Accountable Plan are entered as "Other Expenses".

Thanks. Is my understanding correct that its not limited by s-corp net income/loss. Although s-corp has loss, this can be still be expense under "Other deductions" which would end up on line 19 of 1120S?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies