Turbo Home and Business will not let me enter LLC ...

Turbo Home and Business will not let me enter LLC info as stated in info before ordering.

You will not be able to prepare a Form 1065 with TurboTax Home & Business; the product is not capable of preparing an income tax return for an entity, such as a multi-member LLC. 

Rather, you need TurboTax Business, which is a different product than TurboTax Home & Business. Note, however, that you will also need a personal income tax preparation product since TurboTax Business is not capable of preparing individual income tax returns.

In the event you have a single-member LLC without an election to be treated as a corporation for federal income tax purposes, click the Business tab and then click the Start button to the right of Profit or Loss from Business to begin entering information about your LLC.

Wish I had understood this before ordering more expensive Home and Business.  Thank you for the information.  Turbo Tax needs to be more specific when advertising their products.