Standard Mileage Deduction for Multi Member LLC

I have a business that was under a sole proprietorship LLC with 4 work trucks, and was taking the standard mileage deduction which I understand is acceptable.   January 1st I took on 2 partners (one was my brother in law, and one my wife) which changed the business to a multi member LLC.  We still have the same 4 work trucks.  I was wondering if it was possible to continue to take the standard mileage deduction on the 1065 return?

Taxes When Renting Out a Room in Your House
Any rent that you receive is taxable income.
However, you’ll be able to claim expenses and deductions when renting out a room that you could not claim before.
If you are planning to rent out a spare room in your house you’ll want to figure out the square footage of that room and what percentage it accounts for in your home.
If you have a 2,500 square foot home and the room you rent out is 500 square feet this would account for 20% of your square footage.
The fraction of the mortgage interest, utilities, or real estate taxes that is due to your roommate is one-fifth. These expenses are deductible as rental expenses on Schedule E. [source: H&R Block]