turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do I enter k-1 from Cheniere Energy Partners, L.P.

I get TT Premier so all I have to do is just fill in the blanks, but every year I get a K-1 (1065) from Cheniere Energy Partners, L.P. and the Box 13 instructions do not clearly match the K-1 form descriptions and now this year with Box 15 there is a Credit that is not available in the list provided.  How do I enter this K-1 from Cheniere?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

With TT Premier you can now download a .TXF formatted file which can be imported into Turbo Tax.  It worked fine for me.  Box 13, Code T, Instructions state you need Qualified Production Activities Income from another source because Cheniere has no employees, thus no W-2 income which you can use to get anything from Box 13 Code T.  Unless you have that, it can be skipped.  Box 15 Code P, the instructions on the web site (not in what was sent in the mail) state you need to enter that on form 3468. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

With TT Premier you can now download a .TXF formatted file which can be imported into Turbo Tax.  It worked fine for me.  Box 13, Code T, Instructions state you need Qualified Production Activities Income from another source because Cheniere has no employees, thus no W-2 income which you can use to get anything from Box 13 Code T.  Unless you have that, it can be skipped.  Box 15 Code P, the instructions on the web site (not in what was sent in the mail) state you need to enter that on form 3468. 

Sorry, found the edit for above, but not the delete for this, this can be ignored.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies