pianogaldonna

Schedule K1 shows $158 interest income on line 5 which is not showing up anywhere on my return. Why is it not reported anywhere?

Schedule K1:  I have entered into Turbotax the complete K1 information which shows Interest of $158 on line 5.  It is not showing up on my return anywhere.  Why?

TerryA

An entry in the Partnership K-1 Worksheet, line 5 (Interest income) shows up on Form 1040 line 2b. I just did it to be sure 🙂

TerryA

barrymaas

I know where it is going I just don't see where the amount comes from on the Partnership return