Solved: Schedule k1 form 1065 part III line 16 says OTH COUNTRIES, what should I enter? i don't see that in dropdown

Schedule k1 form 1065 part III line 16 says OTH COUNTRIES, what should I enter? i don't see that in dropdown

You can use the synonym "various".  However, other postings claim "various" is being rejected. So I suggest going to the company's website and locate a country they do business with and use that as a substitute if  "Various" is rejected.

@rogge1722 why is various being rejected? if my k1 says Various, I can't put in Various but have to find a country? Thanks! Your answers to other questions have been supremely helpful

It appears to vary from year to year for unknown reasons.