Solved: Schedule k-1 info in both Box 1 and Box 3

Schedule k-1 info in both Box 1 and Box 3

I have a schedule K-1 with dollars in both Box 1 and Box 3.  As I need to fill out 2 separate K-1s for Turbo Tax, will I need to re-enter all of the other boxes that I entered for the Box 1 K-1 when I enter info for my Box 3 K-1?

No. On the second K-1 that you create, just enter the information for Box 3.  Enter all the other information on the same K-1 that you enter the box 1 income. 

On the second K-1, I understand that you need not re-enter all the information from boxes 4 through 20. However, is it necessary to re-enter the information from Part II?

Can we please get this questions answered?  Is it necessary to enter information from Part II (capital account analysis) into the second k-1 form?