turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mmrh1120

Schedule C Line 25 Utilities $94 was added on this line by TurboTax not entered by me. How did that get there and how do I delete it? entry blank on line 25 in worksheet

I did not enter that amount and it is blank in the worksheet; how did the $94 get there on line 25?  It won't let me delete off the final form either.  thank you.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
Karen1209

Schedule C Line 25 Utilities $94 was added on this line by TurboTax not entered by me. How did that get there and how do I delete it? entry blank on line 25 in worksheet

The best way to determine where the figure came from is to follow the instructions below:

• Click Forms on the upper right.
  • Scroll down to Schedule C 
  • Scroll down to the dollar amount on Line 25, right click.
  • Click Data Source in the drop down. 
  • See the box on the left letting you know how the figure came to be.
  • Click the hyperlink to go to that line (see screenshot).

mmrh1120

Thank you for your quick response.  However, in the drop down menu, Data Source is greyed out and I cannot click on it.  What now?  Thanks.
Karen1209

Please use this link to compare the color of the $94:  <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302127">https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302127</a>
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies