turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Ride share how do I file

• How do I file ? 
  • Where can I receive my T99 and QuickBooks when I no longer am an Uber driver. 
  • How do I ammend a return
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Ride share how do I file

• How do I file ?   

How to report Lyft and Uber income

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/uber-or-lyft/help/where-do-i-enter-my-lyft-uber-income/00/26804

Tax Tips for Uber, Lyft, Sidecar and other Car Sharing Drivers FAQ

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tips/self-employment-taxes/tax-tips-for-uber-lyft-sidecar-and-other-...  

• Where can I receive my T99 and QuickBooks when I no longer am an Uber driver.   You will have to ask UBER how you can download that 1099 information if access to the online site is cut off.   And it is too late to access the complementary Quickbooks program. 

• How do I ammend a return  If you failed to put something on a filed return : 

Select a tax year for specific amending instructions. The 2018 online amendment option will be closed on Saturday so download your .tax2018 file NOW so you have it before the blackout period for the changeover to 2019 programs. 

Keep in mind: You have 3 years from the date you filed your return (or 2 years after you paid the tax due, whichever is later) to file an amended return, which means you don't have to get it done by the April 15 filing deadline.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies