Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ljansma13

I just finished my taxes and downloaded all forms. However, I am an S-Corp and I did not see form 1120-S in the documents. Will that be sent at a later date?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I just finished my taxes and downloaded all forms. However, I am an S-Corp and I did not see form 1120-S in the documents. Will that be sent at a later date?

You need to prepare (or someone else needs to prepare) the Form 1120-S for the corporation.

You will then receive a K-1 (1120-S) which you will input into your personal income tax return (1040).

ljansma13

I thought I purchased Turbo Tax for business......Why wouldn't those forms also be done with Turbo Tax?

@ljansma13 wrote:

I thought I purchased Turbo Tax for business......Why wouldn't those forms also be done with Turbo Tax?

If your business is a Partnership, S Corp, C Corp or a multi-member LLC those tax returns can only be completed using the TurboTax Business Edition.  Not any of the TurboTax personal editions.

The Business Edition can only be installed on a Windows based personal computer, not on a Mac or Online.

Go to this website for the Business Edition - https://turbotax.intuit.com/small-business-taxes/

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies