turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I have to check the Form 1116 COPY1 - Foregin Tax Credit Comp Wks. But I do not understand what I should check!

Form 1116 (COPY 1) -- Foreign Tax Crdit Comp Wks: Total Incoming C/O has a vlaue. This will require Form 1116, Schedule B, which will be available in a future product update.
What should check I in this entry?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I have to check the Form 1116 COPY1 - Foregin Tax Credit Comp Wks. But I do not understand what I should check!

you don't need to check anything. you just need to wait until tt has 1116 sch b finalized by the irs. currently this is scheduled to be done on 3/17/22. i just finished my taxes and was told i could not e-file my taxes but could send them in by mail. not sure what this involves about 1116 sch b, but this may be an option if you don't want to wait until tt gets the form from  the irs.

Yes right. And it seems like even if I wait for the 1116 schedule B form to be ready, I won't be able to e-file afterwards this year...

https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_fed_online_individual.html

I just got through finishing my taxes and it included the sch  b fine.  You should be able to e-file now just fine.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies