Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

bthielges1
Returning Member

I downloaded, I think, the turbo tax Business I bought at Office Depot. I want to do my LLC partnership return first and it keeps asking me questions for personal?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
Carl
Level 15

I downloaded, I think, the turbo tax Business I bought at Office Depot. I want to do my LLC partnership return first and it keeps asking me questions for personal?

Sounds to me like you got TurboTax Home & Business, when you need TurboTax Business.

You have to use TurboTax Business to complete and file the 1065 Partnership return. You flat out can not use any other TurboTax product for a 1065 return.

bthielges1
Returning Member

I have Turbo Tax Business and I figured out how to get LLC Partnership return.  Now I cannot figure out how to input the Domestic Productions Activities deduction for the partners.  

DianeC958
Expert Alumni

If the business qualifies for the Domestic Production Activities the information will be calculated and shown in box 20 on the K-1's for each partner.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies