turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Minhthu

Federal Estimated Taxe Payments

Hi All, I'm filing my 2018 Business tax return & got stuck on the payments made toward 2018 Federal Taxes as follow: Even I clicked "No" to the question: "Did you company make any federal taxes payments?" The TurboTax still checked marks on the Federal estimated tax paid and 2017 overpayment. As the result I get the refund of $1,600 which should not be right for S Corp. However, I could not unclick the two check marks that been automatically checked. Would anyone have experience with it & advise me asap? Much appreciate it!
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

@Minhthu wrote:
Even I clicked "No" to the question: "Did you company make any federal taxes payments?" The TurboTax still checked marks on the Federal estimated tax paid and 2017 overpayment. As the result I get the refund of $1,600 which should not be right for S Corp. However, I could not unclick the two check marks that been automatically checked. Would anyone have experience with it & advise me asap? Much appreciate it!

I am not sure how you managed to get to a screen where you would enter federal estimated tax payments unless you somehow indicated that the corporation was formerly a C corporation.

Regardless, you should be able to clear the entry in Forms Mode (see screenshot).

scorpest.png

Test response [stuck in unanswered list for several days]

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies