I'm sorry, it posted before I was done typing. I do not need to file form 8862 with my taxes but it has been included in my return by the TT program. I have tried deleting it from the tools sections where you view forms and select ones to delete. It will not go away! I have tried over and over and its just still there. Please help.
You can try deleting Form 8862 by following the steps below:
- go to Federal Taxes.
- Go to Deductions and Credits.
- Scroll down to You and Your Family.
- Click Start/Revisit next to Earned Income Credit
- Continue through the Earned Income Credit section and answer the questions.
- Navigate to the screen that asks Do any of these uncommon situations apply? and select None of the above.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Still have questions?Make a post