Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Can TurboTax file for LLC with rental properties

A CPA did my taxes last year on 1040 with Schedules A, B, D, and E and Forms 8889, 8582, and 4562.  I am a single member LLC with rental income as well as husband's wages.  Can I do this all in TurboTax this year and, if so, what version?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

For your scenario, you could use any desktop (CD/Download) version of TurboTax, although TurboTax Premier would give you more guidance for your rental property.

If you would like to use an Online version of TurboTax, then you will have to use either TurboTax Premier or TurboTax Self-Employed.

Carl
Level 15

Any of the desktop versions will do just fine. But if you use the online version then you *must* use the most costly one, Self--Employed. That's the only online version that has the full SCH C in it.

Read the original post again; there is no mention of the CPA preparing Schedule C.

Of course, TurboTax Self-Employed is the required Online version for sole proprietors.

Review your prior year return ... if you do not have the depreciation worksheets then get them from the CPA now ... you will need them to do the return yourself.

Thank you for the note.  I'm not seeing that worksheet, so will reach out to them.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies