turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Can I submit my business taxes here

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I assume you mean, "Can you use TT Deluxe Online to file a 1040 including a schedule C or F or E, etc.?" Yes, you can, assuming your business is taxed on your 1040. However TT Home and Business provides additional help in filling out business-related forms. Some people filing business returns may prefer to work from a downloaded TT version on their computer, because of the additional complexity of the recordkeeping, but this is just a preference, not a requirement. The same is true regarding the different versions--Deluxe, Home & Business, etc. TT will generally steer you to the highest level product you can use, but as long as the forms you need are available in a lower level product, you can still use it to file your taxes, just with less hand-holding.

You can enter 1099MISC or Self Employment Income into Online Deluxe or Premier but if you have any expenses you will have to upgrade to the Self Employed version. Or any of the Desktop programs. But you will get the most help in the Home & Business version.

How to enter income from Self Employment
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/self-employed/help/how-do-i-report-income-from-self-employment/00/...

Or do you need to file a separate Business return like for a Single Member LLC S corp. or  1120 Corporation or 1065 Partnership or 1041 Estate/Trust returns?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies