turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

For Form 1065 (K1), what should I enter in this TurboTax screen? Screenshots attached.

I bought and sold these shares with 0 loss or profit in just a few days in 2016.
What should I enter in this Turbotax screen - http://4.1m.yt/VowWH0E.jpg
(If my Form 1065 K1 is this http://1.1m.yt/Dsy8lrq.jpg)?

Thanks a lot.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
RichardK

For Form 1065 (K1), what should I enter in this TurboTax screen? Screenshots attached.

Your investment in the partnership was $5,844 and you received a distribution of $5,844, then it appears that you have no gain or loss, and no basis and did not sell your shares.

On the screen shot attached to your question, you could enter 0 as the Sales Price and 0 as the Partnership Basis.

On the Describe Partnership Disposal screen, you can select Complete disposition

On the Tell Us About Your Sale screen, you can select Liquidated Partnership Interest

Actually I sold all of these shares - does this make any difference in your answer? (Sold for exactly same price that I bough.) - Thanks a lot.
lz415

I would like an answer to this question as well. I bought and sold all my shares of a company that sent be a Schedule K-1 form 1065, and I’m confused as to which of these options apply . TurboTax does not provide information on these options as they do on other pages of the filing process. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies