turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Business & farm
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Having a business is both exciting and rewarding! But it can be confusing if you don’t know what it means for your tax returns. Whether you’re starting off and plan to conquer the world with your new business, have a side gig for a little extra cash,... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted February 15, 2024
Where do I enter the 1065 k-1 issued to a single member S corp on the 1120s return? The 1065 k-1 only has data on line 1 for Net loss for the year. Since the s corp is single member pass through to my personal return do I enter on the 1120s or direct... read more
jd2004 ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post yesterday by PatriciaV
I am a resident of California, but I have an LLC in Colorado. In past years, I have had no problem, but this year, TurboTax kept considering the LLC to be in California and added a Schedule C under California instead of Colorado. I have told TT that ... read more
dolphinzy ‎Posted Monday | Latest post yesterday by dolphinzy
Were do I enter my personal entertainment expenese?
daylenek ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by xmasbaby0
louisr4ever ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post yesterday by LeticiaF1
Turbotax is asking me to file the Form 8919-T but I don't qualify under these reasons:You must file Form 8919 if all of the following apply:- You performed services for a firm.- You believe your pay from the firm wasn't for services as an independent... read more
floraroydc ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post yesterday by CatinaT1
I have a business in my name and my husband has a separate business in his. We both file Schedule C with our 1040. He claims health insurance on his. Do we have to file a Form 7206 for each of our businesses or do we not have to file one at all? TT d... read more
mootzie ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post yesterday by mootzie
Amended my tax forms because received a K1 form 1041.After adding the K1 to income on the federal 1040x, the headline showed I owed 397. After printing and reviewing the forms, their is a 1040 SR, that has a signature block and /or but it has an owin... read more
Popgam ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post yesterday by Vanessa A
On form 8453-OL part III it shows several dates ? Like schedule payments
suraga ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post yesterday by JulieS
TurboTax Home & Business (Windows) is incorrectly reporting the share of income from a partner's K-1. But there is a workaround. The Bug: Schedule E misstates non-passive income reported on a partners' K-1. On line 28, column (k), it should be report... read more
beanorama1 ‎Posted March 22, 2021 | Latest post yesterday by PatriciaV
Hello, Unfortunately I have a K1 with many states. The input regarding the K1 for Colorado is an outlier... The TurboTax interface asks about "Schedule K1 Increases" and "Decreases".How is this info gleaned from the CO Schedule K-1 Equivalent form? T... read more
mikejstein ‎Posted April 11, 2020 | Latest post Wednesday by DawnC
Filling out the foreign accounts section in TurboTax, I ticked that I am a beneficiary of more than 50% of a foreign trust (I had a foreign pension whilst I lived abroad, which seems to be categorised as a foreign employee's trust). I did not tick th... read more
a-concerned-user ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Wednesday by DawnC
In calculating Schedule 1 Line 1 on form 1040, TurboTax is not calculating this correctly. If you go to page 86 of IRS 1040 instructions you will get a schedule 1 line 1 worksheet. The calculations from that worksheet do not match up with TurboTax Sc... read more
NJIT266565 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Wednesday by NJIT266565
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies