Solved: PA return I have Misc income and a 1099form that shows up as a Business? Schedule C. Is that right? Is that right?

PA return I have Misc income and a 1099form that shows up as a Business? Schedule C. Is that right? Is that right?

Then asks about accounting-is it Cash, accural or other.If I got paid by check is it cash?

If there are wages reported in box 7 of your 1099-MISC then you are considered an independent contractor/self-employed by the IRS. You might not have opened a business, but by being an independent contractor you are in-fact the business. Your business name is your name and the business address is your address. 

Most small business owners accounting method is cash.