Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!

rizzotus

On my schedule C form it's asking for my auto info, why it's not used for business

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

PeterM

The Self Employed version knows that as a self-employed individual, there is a high probability that your vehicle is also used for the business. Rather than miss the deduction, the program is just asking a question that a majority of the self-employed population answers "yes" to. If you are not using your vehicle for the business, you can skip that section or answer "no."

PeterM