turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

pjgreens

In reviewing fed forms for k1 I see place for fiduciary name but there wasn't any place to input it. How do I do this?

In reviewing fed forms for k1 I see place for fiduciary name but there wasn't any place to input it. How do I do this?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
MiriamF
Intuit Alumni

Not all the information on a K-1 needs to be entered.

You are right, there is no place to enter the name of the fiduciary. In reporting the income you received from this estate or trust, the fiduciary's name is not relevant to the result.

If this doesn't solve your question, please write back. Is TurboTax requesting an entry?

View solution in original post

1 Reply
MiriamF
Intuit Alumni

Not all the information on a K-1 needs to be entered.

You are right, there is no place to enter the name of the fiduciary. In reporting the income you received from this estate or trust, the fiduciary's name is not relevant to the result.

If this doesn't solve your question, please write back. Is TurboTax requesting an entry?

Manage cookies