fcarbone

New York IT-204 Form line 117c " is this partnership a partner in another partnership,etc". Although I answer "NO" my LLC gets named as an Entity in the following line

This question which went unanswered on intuit, forced me into filing an extension. I can not find the source that keeps causing this, if there is another Form causing it. The line should remain blank, not put my LLC Name and EIN as an entity.

Contact TurboTax support and speak directly with a TurboTax support agent concerning this TurboTax support situation.

See this FAQ for a contact link and hours of operation -https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number