Solved: Need to file Form 1041 & Schedule K-1's as Simple ...

Need to file Form 1041 & Schedule K-1's as Simple Trust Trustee. I have upgraded to 2019 Home & Business. how do I access this form and the associated entries?

I need to file Form 1041 & Schedule K-1's as the Trustee of a Simple Trust. I have upgraded to the 2019 Home & Business version (from Deluxe). How to I start the 1041 process?

You cannot prepare and file a Form 1041 (and related K-1s) in TurboTax Home & Business.  It is a personal tax return program that includes Schedule C for Self-Employment.  You need TurboTax Business.  For more information, and to purchase a download or a disk, go to: TurboTax Business