keysz930

Need a 941 form to send into my insurance company for my small business

Anonymous
Not applicable

does your business have employees?     if you are sole proprietor, a member of an LLC, partner in a partnership, you are not an employee.   however, is you are a shareholder/owner of an S corp or C corp, you probably are.   if payroll was paid, and an owner/employee of a corp should receive compensation, form 941, a payroll tax return should have been file quarterly with the IRS to report payroll and payroll taxes.  if you were supposed to take comp but didn't you can tell the insurance company no payroll was paid.      then you should see a tax pro about your situation.  if your small business is an S or C corp and you perform services for the Corp, the IRS requires that you take a salary.    Failure, when caught, will result in serious taxes penalties and interest.

on the other hand if you a sole proprietor,  member of a single-member LLC, a partner in a partnership  or even a member in a multimember LLC,  you do not get a salary 

MinhT1

TurboTax does not support form 941.

You can download the form here.