Solved: My W-2 form states Section 125 (900.00) however I wasn't required nor did I see a Section 125 to enter this into when inputting my W-2 information. I'm a bit confused.

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My W-2 form states Section 125 (900.00) however I wasn't required nor did I see a Section 125 to enter this into when inputting my W-2 information. I'm a bit confused.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Level 12

My W-2 form states Section 125 (900.00) however I wasn't required nor did I see a Section 125 to enter this into when inputting my W-2 information. I'm a bit confused.

You can go back and review and/or edit that W-2 to make sure you entered your section 125 deductions.  On a computer, sign in to your account and search for W-2 in the search box. Then, click the "Jump to" link in the search results to open the Here's your W-2 info screen. Click Edit next to the W-2 you want to verify.  Make sure everything, all boxes and $$ amounts, on your W-2 is entered into TurboTax.  

You can also click on Federal, on the left, and then Wages and Income at the top, to get back to the W-2 summary screen.  

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Level 12

You can go back and review and/or edit that W-2 to make sure you entered your section 125 deductions.  On a computer, sign in to your account and search for W-2 in the search box. Then, click the "Jump to" link in the search results to open the Here's your W-2 info screen. Click Edit next to the W-2 you want to verify.  Make sure everything, all boxes and $$ amounts, on your W-2 is entered into TurboTax.  

You can also click on Federal, on the left, and then Wages and Income at the top, to get back to the W-2 summary screen.  

View solution in original post

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings